1. Set up your MetaMask wallet.
2. Add Binance Smart Chain to your wallet.
3. On PancakeSwap, connect your wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button the top right.
4. Select the wallet you use, in this case MetaMask.
5. The MetaMask window will pop up in the top right corner. Select your account by making sure the box next to it is ticked.
6. After your wallet is connected to PancakeSwap, click Trade in the top right corner. Doing so will show a dropdown menu. From this, select Swap and you’ll be taken to a screen that shows a graph in the middle, and an ‘swap’ box on the right.
7. The token on the top will be the one you will be swapping, and the bottom is what you will be swapping too. You can click on the little downwards arrow next to the token’s name to select the token you swish to swap, or swap to.
8. You can click on the downwards arrow to bring up this box, which will allow you to search or enter the address of the token if it is not listed.
9. After selecting the tokens you wish to swap to and from, you can click on the cog in the top right of the swap box to display options regarding the slippage tolerance, if you want to adjust.
10. When you’re happy, simply click on the button at the bottom of the box to complete your transaction, and you’re done!