What’s in these terms?
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Our Refund Policy is available at https://www.nftworkx.com/refund-policy
Our website terms and conditions available at https://www.nftworkx.com/terms-of-use (Website Terms of Service) also apply to your use of our site.
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of Our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to contact us in relation to the content you have uploaded to Our Site and that we have taken down, please contact us using the details provided above. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
You must not upload any material that could incite a terrorist offence, solicit any person to participate in terrorist activities, provide instruction on any method or technique for committing a terrorist offence or threaten to commit a terrorist offence.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact us using the details provided above.